VSTEP Response Simulator
TAKE YOUR VIRTUAL REALITY TRAINING TO THE NEXT LEVEL!
ADVANCED VIRTUAL TRAINING SOLUTIONS FROM VSTEP
Response Simulator (RS) is a full-suite virtual training platform built in collaboration with safety and security experts. It immerses users in a realistic 3D environment in which almost any scenario can be simulated, allowing trainees to gain valuable command experience meaning they are confident and effective in a genuine crisis.
At Ruth Lee Ltd we believe in making the most realistic training – whether that is virtual or real-life!
- Build situational awareness
- Improve Emergency decision making (EDM)
- Teach effective use of resources
- Build a common operational picture
- Command and control coordination
- Practice/establish leadership and control
- Practice alternative response strategies
- Enrich physical training and further advance responder preparedness in risky situations
KEY BENEFITS OF RESPONSE SIMULATOR (RS)
- Enhanced capabilities – Create detailed scenarios using a range of powerful and easy-to-use creation tools. Large environments with multiple training areas.
- Extensive content library – large library, which is continuously improved by VSTEP, with many generic training settings such as road crash, urban fire, flooding, earthquake, industrial incident, landslide/rockslide or avalanche.
- Modular solutions – Choose functionality and content to suit your sector and training goals.
- User-centered design – Simple, intuitive interface allows non-technical users to quickly learn and operate RS.
- Outstanding graphics – immerse your trainees in an impressive virtual world, which is far above that offered by other software.
- Collaborative approach – Standalone, 1-to-1 or networked training for up to 10 participants. You can also share your created scenarios with colleagues and access ideas via our user forum.