Mass Casualty Training Manikins
GET A QUOTE
A cost effective manikin when large numbers of casualties are required – they are lightweight (approx. 4Kg) and would be perfect for multi-agency agency exercise where a large number of casualties//bodies are required to be seen but not necessarily rescued.
Features & Benefits
- Constructed in a lightweight water resistant polyester and filled with flame retardant foam pieces – adult sized at 1.8m.
- Anatomically correct so will accept any old clothing available to increase realism.
- Strong enough to be buried under concrete or steel lintels with no damage – these manikins are tough!
- Can withstand being driven over with a 4×4 vehicle and being dropped from a 2nd floor window onto a concrete floor with no damage.
- Light weight allows them to be handled by any trainees – light enough to be placed in any situations very easily.
- Light weight allows for easy storage (can be folded or vacuum packed) and transport.
Available in one size only 1.8m and approx. 4Kg.
A simple water resistant polyester carcass.
Filled with Flame Retardant foam pieces.
Clothing can be supplied if required
|Name||Code||Height (m)||Weight (kg)||NATO Stock No|
Key Medical Paramaters
Who Uses Them?
- Widely used in large multi agency training exercises.
- Fire & Rescue teams throughout the world – regularly exported to 26 countries worldwide.
- Ambulance and EMS teams.
- Transport & Utility companies
- Police & Law enforcement agencies
- Aviation sectors
- Mountain rescue
Need help deciding which manikin is right for you?
We’re here to help
Get a quote for this manikin or any other in this range