Duty Plus Manikin
GET A QUOTE
The feedback we receive from customers is very important to us and helps us to further develop our range of manikins. Our Duty Range is our most popular manikin and we wanted to offer our customers some enhanced features for this product.
We have designed the Duty Plus Manikin to be the perfect partner for a range of training scenarios including confined space training, Road Traffic Collision (RTC) extrication exercises and other general handling training. Because of the extra rigidity built into the neck, chest and torso area this manikin acts more like a ‘conscious casualty’.
Features & Benefits
- Compared to the standard Duty Range, this manikin has been designed to act as a ‘conscious casualty’ and is more rigid and upright in the head and chest area.
- Constructed with a plastic spine to help prevent ‘head flopping’, closed cell foam in the back and Polypropylene strips which run to the waist/ hip area allowing flexibility and a more ‘upright’ position – perfect for sitting in vehicles for example.
- Anatomically correct weight distribution to give the ‘feel’ of a conscious casualty.
- Strong webbing loop at the back allows easy handling, hauling aloft, storage and suspension for drying.
- Tough enough to withstand being buried under concrete or steel lintels, driven over by a 4×4 vehicle, or dropped from a 2nd floor window without damage.
- Water repellent material, making it suitable for wet or foul scenarios such as HAZMAT/CBRN.
- Soft body joints to eliminate the risk of pinch welts and bruising; common injuries when using plastic bodied manikins.
- An immobilisation/extrication collar can be fitted around the neck of our adult manikins to promote proper casualty care.
- Using shoutbox feature (optional extra) you can personalise a recorded message up to 60 seconds; eg “Help I can’t feel my legs…” which can be periodically repeated.
- Comes complete with boots and overalls, which are easily replaced if damaged
Note: For training in high temperatures or where ‘flash-over’ may occur, we recommend using our Fire House Training Manikin. The Duty Plus model also has normal weighting so should not be used in deep water, for deep water rescue scenarios use the Man Overboard Dummy which is designed to float appropriately.
- Tough drag protectors and overalls to greatly extend the life of your manikin.
- Shoutbox and hood to give your casualty the power of speech to add extra realism.
- Face mask and wig for a more human-like appearance.
|Name||Code||Height (m)||Weight (kg)||NATO Stock No|
|Duty Plus Manikin||RLN50PLUS||1.8||50|
Key Medical Paramaters
Who Uses Them?
This is a new product and we anticipate that it will be very popular with all our customers in the Fire & Rescue Service, Military, Police, Prison Service and general industry.
Need help deciding which manikin is right for you?
We’re here to help
Get a quote for this manikin or any other in this range