Drop Test Training Manikins
GET A QUOTE
As the name suggests, this manikin is the perfect choice for testing fall arrest equipment and harnesses. It is has a more rigid trunk to reduce slumping when suspended in a harness and will allow you to properly assess the safety of your fall arrest equipment.
Features & Benefits
- Similar in construction to the Duty Range manikins but utilises closed-cell foam to the trunk to provide greater rigidity and reduce ‘slumping’ when using a rescue harness.
- Anatomically correct weight distribution gives the ‘feel’ of an unconscious person – perfect for pole top or tower rescues.
- Realistic sizes and weight 100kg! – will demonstrate the difficulties of dealing with an adult unconscious casualty
- Strong Polypropylene webbing loop to the back allows the manikin to be easily hauled into position prior to training.
- Strong enough to be dropped from 2 or 3 storeys with no damage – these manikins are tough!
- The Polyester is waterproof, making it suitable for training in wet or dry conditions as it can be easily cleaned and dried.
- Soft body joints eliminate the risk of pinch welts and bruising, a common injury when using plastic bodied manikins.
- Protective consumables including, coveralls and boots, greatly extended the life of the manikin and help save you costs.
|Name||Code||Height (m)||Weight (kg)||NATO Stock No|
|Drop Test Manikin||RLN100||1.8||100|
Key Medical Paramaters
Who Uses Them?
Need help deciding which manikin is right for you?
We’re here to help
Get a quote for this manikin or any other in this range