Confined Space Manikin
GET A QUOTE
Training in confined spaces come with its own challenges – if you need to place a manikin within a training scenario, this manikins is the ideal choice and it is suitable for all confined space, urban search & rescue (USAR), road traffic collision (RTC), mountain or cave rescue scenarios. It splits into several parts which are easily transported into those difficult access locations and then assembled in place.
Features & Benefits
- Manikin splits into smaller parts with no individual component weighing more than 25kg.
- Due to its detachable limbs, it is easier to position in your rescue scenario, especially for training such as confined space.
- Anatomically correct weight distribution to give the ‘feel’ of an unconscious casualty.
- A strong webbing loop at the back allows easy handling, hauling aloft, storage and suspension for drying.
- Tough enough to withstand being buried under concrete or steel lintels, driven over by a 4×4 vehicle, or dropped from a 2nd floor window without damage (approx 4 meters).
- Water repellent material, making it suitable for wet or foul scenarios such as HAZMAT/CBRN.
- Soft body joints to eliminate the risk of pinch welts and bruising; common injuries when using plastic bodied manikins.
- Comes complete with boots, which are easily replaced if damaged.
- Fire & Rescue teams.
- Technical Rescue training providers.
- Police, Ambulance/EMS/HART teams.
- Mountain Rescue and Cave Rescue Teams.
|Name||Code||Height (m)||Weight (kg)||NATO Stock No|
|Confined Space Manikin||RLNCS50||1.8||50|
Key Medical Paramaters
Who Uses Them?
Need help deciding which manikin is right for you?
We’re here to help
Get a quote for this manikin or any other in this range