Duty Training Manikin
GET A QUOTE
Our base model is a popular choice for most rescue scenarios typically practised by emergency rescue professionals including Confined Space, USAR, Chemical/Biological Hazards, Road Traffic Collision (RTC) and general handling exercises – ensuring effective, realistic training.
It is constructed using the same specification flame retardant Polyester that is used in Police ballistic/stab vests, which typically has 4 times the strength and abrasion resistance of 16oz canvas or P.V.C (the materials previously used) – making the manikins even stronger than before.
Features & Benefits
- Anatomically correct weight distribution gives the ‘feel’ of an unconscious casualty.
- A strong webbing loop allows easy handling, hauling aloft, storage and suspension for drying.
- Tough enough to withstand being buried under concrete or steel lintels, driven over by a 4×4 vehicle, or dropped from a second-floor window without damage.
- Constructed using water-repellent material, making it suitable for wet or foul scenarios such as HAZMAT/CBRN.
- Soft body joints eliminate the risk of pinch welts and bruising; common injuries when using plastic-bodied manikins.
- An immobilisation/extrication collar can be fitted around the neck of our adult manikins to promote proper casualty care.
- Using the shoutbox feature (optional extra) you can personalise a recorded message for up to 60 seconds; e.g. “Help I can’t feel my legs..” which can be periodically repeated.
- Comes complete with boots and overalls, which should be seen as a consumable item to help prolong the life of your manikin.
Available in a range of sizes and weights, from the 5kg Baby to the 90kg adult.
We also offer a shorter adult manikin often preferred by some of our customers in Asia – these are offered at 1.7 metres and 30Kg, 50Kg and 70Kgs. Alternatively, some shorter manikins are purchased when the trainer wants a manikin that is more representative of a female casualty.
Note: These manikins will withstand temperatures up to 100°C – above this temperature or where ‘flash-over’ may occur, we recommend using our Fire House training manikin. The Duty model also has normal weighting so should not be used in deep water, for deep water rescue scenarios use the Water Rescue dummy which is designed to float appropriately.
|Name||Code||Height (m)||Weight (kg)||NATO Stock No|
|50Kg Adult (Best Seller)||RLN50||1.8||50||4240-99-9771707|
|70Kg Adult (Best Seller)||RLN70||1.8||70||4240-99-2416796|
|30Kg Adult (shorter)||RLNO30||1.65||30|
|50Kg Adult (shorter}||RLNO50||1.65||50|
|70Kg Adult (shorter)||RLNO70||1.65||70|
Key Medical Paramaters
Who Uses Them?
- Currently used by 100% of UK Fire & Rescue Services.
- The only manikins specified by the British Ministry of Defence (MOD) – NATO stock numbers available.
- Police, Ambulance/EMS/HART teams.
- Industrial Health & Safety teams.
- Regularly exported to rescue professionals in 26 countries worldwide, with the USA, Australia and Germany being our biggest markets, also:
- US Army
- US State department
- USAF (US Air Force)
- USMC (United States Marine Corps)
- USCG (Dept of Homeland Security)
- Hong Kong Fire Service
- Hong Kong Police Force
- Malaysia Fire & Rescue Department
- Malaysia Civil Defence
- Martime Academy Malaysia
- Singapore Changi Airport Academy
- Australian Capital Territory Fire & Rescue (ACT)
- Country Fire Authorities (Australia)
- NSW Fire Services
- Queensland Fire Services
- Resmar Safety
- Rural Fire Services (Australia)
- SA (South Australia) Metro Fire Service
- State Emergency Fire Services
- Victoria State Emergency Services
- A.H.B.V Portugal
Need help deciding which manikin is right for you?
We’re here to help
Get a quote for this manikin or any other in this range