Working at Height Training Manikins
GET A QUOTE
An extremely tough manikin for Working at Height training in many industries: Wind Turbines, Telecommunications, Stage and Theatre, Scaffolding, Police & Military, Maritime, Factories & Industry, Fire & Rescue, Cleaning and Maintenance, Construction, Pole Top and Tower Rescues.
Effective, realistic training will help to ensure compliance with the Work at Height Regulations 2005 (UK) by reducing and controlling the risks involved with Working at Height – our manikins can help achieve this.
In 2020, Ruth Lee Ltd joined IRATA as Associate Members.
For those organisations who sign up to IRATA membership must ensure all technicians working within the industry are trained and assessed in accordance with the IRATA International Training, Assessment and Certification Scheme (TACS). The IRATA International Code of Practice (ICOP) reflects current best working practices and members of IRATA International are required, as a condition of membership, to comply with the principles of the code of practice. Within their membership requirements, IRATA state
“Manikins of at least 70kg shall be available for rescue exercises;”
Making our manikin the perfect choice…
Click on the logo for details
Features & Benefits
- Similar in construction to the Duty Range manikins but utilises closed-cell foam to the trunk to provide greater rigidity and reduce ‘slumping’ when using a rescue harness.
- Tough Polypropylene plastic strips running from the shoulders to the knees (as in the Offshore model) prevents excessive flexing when used aloft.
- Anatomically correct weight distribution gives the ‘feel’ of an unconscious person – perfect for pole top or tower rescues.
- Realistic sizes and weights – will demonstrate the difficulties of dealing with an adult unconscious casualty
- Strong Polypropylene webbing loop to the back allows the manikin to be easily hauled into position prior to training.
- Strong enough to be dropped from 2 or 3 storeys with no damage – these manikins are tough!
- The Polyester is water repellent, making it suitable for training in wet or dry conditions as it can be easily cleaned and dried.
- Soft body joints eliminate the risk of pinch welts and bruising, a common injury when using plastic bodied manikins.
- Protective consumables including, coveralls and boots, greatly extend the life of the manikin and help save you costs.
*PLEASE NOTE: this manikin does not include a rescue harness. You must provide your own rescue harness for training.
The Working at Height 50Kg adult can be considered to be the industry standard but is also available as a 70Kg version for that extra challenge for rescuers or those who need to comply with IRATA specifications. There is also a lighter version at 30Kg.
These manikins are essentially a combination of our standard Duty range and the Offshore manikins – construction is the same as the Duty models but the inner chest contains polypropylene plastic strips and closed cell foam, which creates a more rigid structure. This chest-like structure helps the manikin to maintain its shape when used in a harness and prevents ‘slumping’.
*PLEASE NOTE: This manikin does not include a rescue harness. You must provide your own rescue harness for training.
|Name||Code||Height (m)||Weight (kg)||NATO Stock No|
Key Medical Paramaters
Who Uses Them?
- Most members of the Industrial Rope Access Trade Association (IRATA)
- Absen Rope Access Specialists
- Abaris International
- Abtech Safety Services
- Altrad NSG Limited
- Altitude Safety
- Alton Towers
- Arb Aid Ltd
- Atlantic Tower Services
- Go Ape
- Harcon Group
- ISC Ltd
- ITS Plant Tech Ltd
- Pammenter & Petrie Ltd
- Rig Systems Ltd
- Rope Access Contractors
- Rope Base Ltd
- Rope Task Ltd
- Safer Access Solutions Ltd
- Safer Training Ltd
- Safety & Access
- Safe Site Ltd
- Safety Men
- Safety Kit UK
- Safetynet Ltd
- Safety International Centre
- Spanset Limited
- Total Access
- UK Rigging
- Zero Gravity Safety Group
Need help deciding which manikin is right for you?
We’re here to help
Get a quote for this manikin or any other in this range