Full Body CPR Training Manikins
GET A QUOTE
CPR training is usually carried out in a well lit, carpeted classroom with plenty of space – how would your staff manage in a confined space or other difficult circumstances such as a road traffic collision (RTC) or if the manikin was trapped by the legs? Would they even be expecting to carry out CPR outside of a classroom? If you introduced this manikin into a routine training exercise what effect would it have – it would certainly make them stop and think and would definitely test their preparedness!
Features & Benefits
- Our Full Body CPR manikin comes complete with a Simulaids Brad torso. However, some other torso may fit. Please contact us on 01490 413 282 to check before purchasing if you wish to use a CPR torso you already have
- Torsos are not fixed and can easily be removed for cleaning. A padded jacket is supplied to protect the torso and to aid installation and removal from the carcass.
- Now constructed in Polyester: conforms to BS EN ISO 6330), OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 – the new material is tough, safe to handle and very easy to clean.
- Adult sized at 1.8m for realistic training.
- These manikins totally eliminate the risk of the pinching associated with the joints of the plastic full-bodied manikins.
- Supplied with replaceable, washable protective overalls.
- Supplied in a tough storage/carrying holdall, making storing and handling the manikin far easier – they also protect and keep the manikins clean when not in use.
Manikins can be supplied with or without the CPR torso itself, allowing users to use their own if they already have them. If opting for a torso to be included, it will be the Simulaids Brad Torso
Supplied in 2 weights (with torso fitted): 20 & 50Kg.
Supplied complete with carrying/storage holdall and protective overall.
Laerdal Little Anne Torso has been tested to fit this manikin body.
|Name||Code||Height (m)||Weight (kg)||NATO Stock No|
|20Kg Adult Without CPR Torso||RLNCPR||1.8||13|
|20Kg Adult With CPR Torso||RLNCPRTOR||1.8||20|
|50Kg Adult Without CPR Torso||RLNCPR50||1.8||43|
|50Kg Adult With CPR Torso||RLNCPRTOR50||1.8||50|
Key Medical Paramaters
Who Uses Them?
- US Airforce
- US Navy
- BHB FIRE & SPECIALIST TRAINING
- British Red Cross
- Doctor-NHS trust
- Essential Safety Products
- FirstInNow Ltd
- Maldives National Defence Force
- Northamptonshire County Council
- Southern Railway
- Spirit Training Ltd
- Survival Technology
- WGM Engineering Ltd
- Wiltshire Ambulance Service
- Wolverest Group Limited
- Abacare Care Agency
- Army Cadet Force – Channel Islands
- AWE PLC
- British Virgin Is. Red Cross Bukamal
- Cambridgeshire Search and Rescue
- City airport ltd
- Clinique de Mercy Children Specialist Clinic
- Crystal Safety Training
- Defence CBRN Centre
- Dive with Options
- Draeger Safety UK Ltd
- EDF Energy Hinkley Point C
- Ensas India
- Eton International
- Farstad Shipping Scotland
- Global Italian Services S.r.l
- Heightsafety Westrand
- Hertfordshire County Council
- HM Prison Service Fire Section
- Hospital of St John & St Elizabeth
- Magnox Limited
- MedSec 7
- Northern Ireland Prison Service College
- Petrochem Carless
- Scatsta Airport
- Tameside College
- United Nations Mission in South Sudan
- UoN Wilderness Medicine Society
- South Shields Volunteer life brigade
- Rapier Consulting (LFRS Ltd).
- William Tracey Group
- Regularly exported to rescue professionals in 26 countries worldwide, with the USA, Australia and Germany being our biggest markets.
Need help deciding which manikin is right for you?
We’re here to help
Get a quote for this manikin or any other in this range