Urban Search & Rescue Training Manikin
GET A QUOTE
Designed specifically for Urban Search & Rescue (USAR) training but this manikin has many other applications.
Now constructed in the same flame retardant Polyester used in Police ballistic/stab vests, which typically has 4 times the strength and abrasion resistance of 16oz canvas or P.V.C (the materials previously used) – making the manikins much stronger than before.
Features & Benefits
- Uses the same construction methods and materials as the best selling Duty Range.
- The Polyester is waterproof, making it suitable for wet or foul scenarios such as Hazmat/ CBRN as it can be more easily cleaned and dried than canvas models.
- Anatomically correct weight distribution gives the ‘feel’ of an unconscious person.
- Strong webbing loop allows easy positioning, storage and hanging up for drying.
- Strong enough to be buried under concrete or steel lintels with no damage – these manikins are tough!
- Can withstand being driven over with a 4×4 vehicle and being dropped from a 2nd floor window onto a concrete floor with no damage (obviously care must be taken with the shoutbox!)
- Protective consumables including coveralls and boots, greatly extended the life of the manikin and help save you costs.
- Constructed in waterproof Polyester: conforms to BS EN ISO 6330), OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 and ISO 17050-1
- Padding – 25mm F/F Polyurethane foam VE38200 (conforms to BS2852:Part 2:1982)
- Made in the UK – all manikins conform strictly to our ISO9001:2015 standards.
- Provides a dummy with the power of speech.
- Can replay a recorded message for up to 60 seconds depending on the chosen interval setting.
- Personalise any recorded message – use the name of the colleague in the recording. “Danny, is that you? Please help me! I’m stuck under a cupboard and cannot feel my legs anymore!”
- When using the Vox option, the Shoutbox will respond to the sound of a voice.
- Supplied with the 2 x AA batteries.
Note: These manikins will withstand temperatures up to 100°C – above this temperature or where ‘flash-over’ may occur, we recommend using our Fire House training manikin. The Duty model also has normal weighting so should not be used in deep water, for water rescue scenarios use one of our Water Rescue dummies which are designed to float appropriately.
|Name||Code||Height (m)||Weight (kg)||NATO Stock No|
Key Medical Paramaters
Who Uses Them?
- Canadian Defence Department
In our opinion our optional Shoutbox and hood fitted to any Ruth Lee Duty manikin is a far more versatile option than the USAR manikin and a fraction of the cost of the so called ‘smart dummies’ from Haagen or Bullex. You won’t always need the talking/recording facility of the shoutbox and if you damage the Haagen or Bullex offerings then you have lost a very expensive manikin. The optional hood can be fitted to any Ruth Lee model in seconds and if you don’t need the recording facility you don’t need to use it: use it on any Duty model, Multi-trauma, Bariatric, Patient Handling, Prisoner Security etc.
Need help deciding which manikin is right for you?
We’re here to help
Get a quote for this manikin or any other in this range